"" Fall Morning View "

Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
fogscapecopy.jpg1.jpg

I want to move to Vermont now. Beautiful colors, really everything. The square crop is a little bothersome for me, but probably just because I never use squares, if that makes sense.

Stella..... Kanikula...... Don't know what your allowed to say on here , and what not to say... But I'm sure Thank You is ok, so, I do Thank you both, and appreciate your comments!!

May I ask what medium this is ?

well the only really negetive thing I see is the softness of focus on the left portion of trees, I wasn't sure if it was 6x6 film scanned, scanners dont do justice sometimes.
The run of the riverbank is missleading, I think the focus issue is depth of focus at f/3.5, the trees are running away not flat to the camera as it appears, so not wobbly hands or miss-focus.
Colours are beau, and the mist over the river is worth getting up for.
Maybe...something in the river to add a bit of a focal point and a smaller apperture for greater depth of sharp.
Its a struggle to be tough on the photo really, all things considered.

the softness of the trees on the left was the only thing i could find fault with also. the picture is beautiful even so.

The major serious problem with this shot is that there is no centre of interest or focus for the eye of the viewer. The mist and colour make it mildly interesting but it is still a rather flat shot from the point of view of composition.

Some newbies (based on their comments) need to get out more. :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

skieur

What a lovely photo! I really like how the mist mutes the colors in the background, contrasting with the more vibrant colors of the trees in front.

I think maybe a different crop could make this photo pop, but then again, its really good as it is!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back