Fall Portrait Session - and my new baby!

twocolor

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.twocolorphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well, I'm back to shooting part time after my 4 month maternity leave - I'll go to full time after the holidays when baby is a bit older!

Did a senior session in the fall leaves the other day. I started editing them today and wanted to share some of my favorites so far!

5094455085_725b4eb182_z.jpg

5095010634_3d383b0c97_z.jpg

5095009914_533b682e39_z.jpg

5094412735_90cdfebeb3_z.jpg

and one of my new little son
4816770962_8ec9bba783_z.jpg

I think these are great images. The only thing is that in number 3 her foot is bothering me but other than that I love them!

Nice stuff on the girl. And congratulations on the cute new baby boy! Awesome, "Mom". He's got an adorable expression on his face in that shot, and I love the pose he's in.

Nice stuff on the girl. And congratulations on the cute new baby boy! Awesome, "Mom". He's got an adorable expression on his face in that shot, and I love the pose he's in.

Thanks Derrel! In my years of photographing babies, I learned the trick. It involves baby being under 2 weeks old, a heater, a recording of white noise, and the vibrating piece off of a baby bouncer. Baby will sleep like a log and you just pose them like play dough!!

In my years of photographing babies, I learned the trick. It involves baby being under 2 weeks old, a heater, a recording of white noise, and the vibrating piece off of a baby bouncer. Baby will sleep like a log and you just pose them like play dough!!

This has to be the most amusing and best advice for baby photography I've ever read :lol:

Great shots and congrats on the new family member! :thumbup:

... and you just pose them like play dough!!

This is the funniest advice I've read on here in ages! :lol:

Congratulations to your precious new little one! Enjoy the time (including the exhaustion!) while he's still so little. My "baby", my forever youngest, is 17 now... she was born just "the other day"...

Great senior shots and your baby is adorable, congratulations.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back