Fall walk in the cemetery

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Went for a stroll through the cemetery with Miss Pickins, to catch some fall colours. The light was getting low, so we blasted off a few shots before getting the "get out" eye by the security. :lol::lol:

Till death do us part
395141691_UygGe-L.jpg

395141779_Uy2Mg-L.jpg

395141844_2yQ4J-L.jpg

395141869_AstZg-L.jpg

395141812_BEKy9-L.jpg

395143065_Y3REU-L.jpg

This was probably the coolest image of the day. We rounded the corner of some graves and saw that the leaves had fallen in the shape of a cross. We did not move any, and this is just a snapshot of what we saw. :shock:
395141756_8XM3b-L.jpg
[/CENTER​

Eek!! Security!? Not here....when I go out, it's just me....and "them"!! LOL!! ;-)

Chill...I have been waiting (and waiting) for more pics from you....I was going through withdrawl! :D

...And you finally delivered! :hail:

Love them! The light, shadows and tones and composition are perfect (though to be honest, the 2nd one doesn't do that much for me?)!!

:clap: Thank you!!!!

:razz:

Hey, saw an old hearse today (at least I think it was, a '57, or was it a '59...it had a number written on the back anyway...figured that might be the year of it?). It was being used as a work vehicle. Pretty neat! I took a couple quick shots of it....one while sipping a Timmies...inside the place!! LOL!! I'll try to post them later!? I would have loved to have tried to have taken a "nice" pic of it...but how "nice" could it be, sitting in a busy parking lot though, huh? I think I took those shots on "auto"!! LOL!!

My friend was with me at the time, says she knows someone who will be selling their hearse. No idea what kind, or how old!

Last edited:
One and three are my favorites. The first really "feels" like an embrace, very nice!

Awesome shots. I would have to pick #'s 3 & 6 as my favs. I love the tone balance in #3, and the way you caught the shadows of the crosses on each sucessive stone in #6 is great.

Nice work.

Magnificent, brother. As usual, chill. Can see you've been out a bit...same here until this damn weather is a bit nicer to me. We'll see what this weekend brings ;)

love em all except for #2 chiller, the large blank stone just doesn't work for me....even though I like what I think is your intent to have the statue looking at the cross....a little bit to the right for more of the face might have worked better.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back