Fall Wedding Portrait

kylejordan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Wanting an original fall styled formals for her wedding, I was asked by a bride to come up with an idea for her formals other than shooting with fall leaves and such. I came up with going to the middle of a pumpkin patch.

Here's what I came up with for one of their creative styled formals...

dsc_2349.jpg

Welcome to the forum.

Very unique, I'll give you that. I like that it's got an edgy processed style...but it's a bit too much, IMO. The saturation is a bit much and it's too dark, the groom's suit especially. If that's the effect you were going for, then that's perfectly OK.

I'd love to see some more.

Thanks Mike for your comment!
I think it could be bordering on a bit too much contrast but that's part of the effect I was going for, again it could be a bit much though.

This is another one of the shots, as they party was walking back to their limo.
n636790526_1498547_2489.jpg

Hahahhaahha........love the first one! It would've been even better had the pumpkins been carved with "oh no!" type faces! ;D

Marian

Oh totally Marian! I really, while I was there, wished I had a black felt to do so but I didn't think about it till it was too late.

It would have been great if the groom's pumpkin was winking at the brides...

Unique idea for fun and laughs and a moment they won't forget. I, too, believe it would have been hilarious if the pumpkins had a carved face on them of some sort. Nice job, thanks for sharing!

That shot is f-ing fantastic.

Great idea, just a bit nitpicking, the pumpkin that the bride is holding is not leveled correctly.

Thanks for the comments everyone.
Yeah, there's a few nit picky things I'd love to change or overall redo this photo (it was a spur of the moment photo) and actually set it up to make it look better.

Great idea, just a bit nitpicking, the pumpkin that the bride is holding is not leveled correctly.
Quite honestly that seems like a pretty silly criticisim. I think that is an excellent image and a great location for a wedding shoot

What an awesome spin on a wedding. I love that shot. Very original.. like most said. I also like your post proccessing... Very cool..

Most reactions

New Topics

Back