Hemme0081.gif

liz1.jpg

Hemme0200.gif

Hemme0349.gif

Hemme0413.gif

Hemme0503.gif

Hemme0625.gif

Hemme0697.gif

love #3...nice light and capture...but where are the people in the pews? is this a re-created shot?
love the series in #4 and also number 10 for the capture itself and the light...what a great idea on their part.

The shot of the groom in number 2 I find a little blah..i'm more attracted to the tree in the background...possibly because he is blending into the tree?

Blacks are too black. There's no detail in the suits especially 2, 6 & 8. Other than that very nice.

Whoooooooo hoooooooooooooooo!! You got my most failed shot, the throwing of the bouquet, and it looks beautiful!

#4 is my favorite, what a great series of photos. The facial reactions are perfect. I would want this as the cover of my album!

My only critique is the flash showing in the window of #2. :)

Marian

Ummm, I'm not a talented photog, but as a person who loves looking at pictures, I very much like this series. That first shot is lovely....everyone happily fussing over the bride, as they are required to do on her big day. #4 is a great idea, capturing moments/expressions during the ceremony. And #5 is such a sweet shot...they look so young, happy and hopeful as they look forward to their future together. #10 is fun, with the sparklers. Throughout the bride looks truly happy and not stressed or pouty.
/2 cents worth

you got some great shots here. They blacks are overly black but the series as a whole is great. Are the pictures that noisy or is it b/c you resized them?

I don't mind the "too black" blacks. I suppose he blends in a little with the tree in #2, but it doesn't really bother me because his leg bent like that helps define him.
I really like how you did #4. I'm curious how you presented it to the bride? Did you show each picture seperately or did you present it to her like a little filmstrip the way you have it here?
I really want to try doing little series with some of the photos I get during sessions, but I'm not quite sure if I should print the proof like that or just put it like that in the online proofs.
And the bouquet shot is cute. I always have a hard time with this shot! When I try to shoot it the way you have, I often don't get enough light on the gals catching it.

I want to apologize for being such a big jerk yesterday. I was VERY worried about my parents in San Diego.
I took it out on some folks, and I'm sorry.

I want to apologize for being such a big jerk yesterday. I was VERY worried about my parents in San Diego.
I took it out on some folks, and I'm sorry.

4 of our 5 kids are in San Diego, and so is my brother-in-law, so I completely understand. You just owe us all cookies now. Chocolate. Thick and soft. :sexywink:

Most reactions

Back