Fallen Angel

pink_panther

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here is another shot from a shoot I did with 'SJ' in the cemetary last night. This is one of the best shots so far, using only candlelight to "light" the grave, and a small torch to light 'SJ's' face. Unfortunately, as you can see I have slightly over exposed her face. Is the anyone out there with good PS skills who could do a little workshop on this shot for me. The second one is my fav of all, I used a flash behind the grave to highlight her hair, and a torch again to light the face.

C&C always welcomed.

Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• $001.jpg
    $001.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 110
  • $004.jpg
    $004.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 113
In the first, the flash on her face is way to hot. I like the concept though. Dffusion for the flash and watch for blown out highlights would improve the image a lot, IMHO.

I agree about #1, I like the lighting on her hands though.
#2 there is to much hair over that one eye ruins it for me. Could you do it again and focus on her eyes more?
I like the dark creativity!

In the first, the flash on her face is way to hot. I like the concept though. Dffusion for the flash and watch for blown out highlights would improve the image a lot, IMHO.

I didnt use flash. These images were taken in complete darkness using only a small torch and candles for lighting.

I agree about #1, I like the lighting on her hands though.
#2 there is to much hair over that one eye ruins it for me. Could you do it again and focus on her eyes more?
I like the dark creativity!

Thanks more to follow soon so watch this space !:mrgreen:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back