Fallen La Fluer...

photo gal

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Planet Carolyn..Cool place....you should visit!
Website
www.lulu.com
Thanks so much for your imput!!!

fallen%20la%20fluer.jpg

I appreciate all comments!! : )

hey Carolyn, since this is critique, why not give a little setup and equipment info. that way we can bash you in all areas! :wink:

I would suggest moving the two 'free' petals towards the left side and bottom left corner respectively. Put a little space between them and the flower.
This would enhance the 'dislocation' of the petals and would also give a better balance to the image. As it is the image is of balance to the top right.
With simple, minimal images correct placement of the elements in the frame is vital.

JonMikal said:
hey Carolyn, since this is critique, why not give a little setup and equipment info. that way we can bash you in all areas! :wink:

Hi Jon, I shot this with a sony mavica and used only natural light coming in a window. My background was a black chair. My motivation was this poor fallen flower that the neighbor girl "picked" and then because it was broken threw it down and left it there. So maybe the title should be "discarded: come to think of it!

Thanks for your comments Hertz, you have been very helpful and I see exactly what you are saying! : )

Most reactions

Back