lostprophet

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
you can blame Hoppy for this lot

CLICK IMAGE FOR HIGH RES

Fallow Deer

maybe I should post some of the other panning shots, they are a bit on the arty side, Oh alright just crap :lol:

(Ah, so this is what you were shooting in that "LP pops up out of the grass" photo.) Lovely pics of the deer! All are really good: I like the motion of the young buck in the first, that funny look on the older buck in the second, the shot of the 'couple' in the third, and that last one just rocks!!

great shots lp! i'm jealous you can get this close to so many... its hard work for me to get anywhere near wildlife around here... :thumbup:

Really nice shots, I like 'em all.

Antarctican said:
(Ah, so this is what you were shooting in that "LP pops up out of the grass" photo.) Lovely pics of the deer! All are really good: I like the motion of the young buck in the first, that funny look on the older buck in the second, the shot of the 'couple' in the third, and that last one just rocks!!
Think I was taking the 2nd shot when Hoppy got me.

Got a bit lucky with that last shot, that tree was in the right place!

JTHphoto said:
great shots lp! i'm jealous you can get this close to so many... its hard work for me to get anywhere near wildlife around here... :thumbup:

yeah but I gotta go miles to get a good landscape, maybe we could come up with a plan that you do the landscape and I do the wildlife and we become rich beyond are wildest dreams :lol:

lostprophet said:
Got a bit lucky with that last shot, that tree was in the right place!
Yeah, I think the tree (location and darker colour) really adds a lot to the shot.

great pics, :thumbp:

never been able to get any deer sgots.. they run when i open my bag...

duncanp said:
great pics, :thumbp:

never been able to get any deer sgots.. they run when i open my bag...
I know that feeling

Most reactions

New Topics

Back