Family in the Fall!

twocolor

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.twocolorphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Love my Utah mountains this time of year! The youngest little girl in this family was a riot! So much personality in a little 4 year old!

fam%20pics%20006-L.jpg

fam%20pics%20043-L.jpg

fam%20pics%20076-L.jpg

fam%20pics%20111-L.jpg

fam%20pics%20136-L.jpg

fam%20pics%20162-L.jpg

fam%20pics%20178-L.jpg

fam%20pics%20195-L.jpg

fam%20pics%20215-L.jpg

Very nice set. They are LDS aren't they?

Nice series. :) When did you change your screen name?

They are LDS aren't they?

Just out of curiosity, is there some clue that I'm missing?

Oh my! I'm sorry. For some reason I thought you had a different name. *slinks slowly out of thread*

Yes they are, what tipped you off?!

Utah, VERY conservative clothing. I am stereotyping but they look like the typical LDS family. Plus I use to be LDS...takes one to know one sort of deal. Just thought it was kind of funny/ironic. :D

Oh and dude looks like he has had those glasses since going on his mission.

Utah, VERY conservative clothing. I am stereotyping but they look like the typical LDS family. Plus I use to be LDS...takes one to know one sort of deal. Just thought it was kind of funny/ironic. :D

I guess those are some good clues! As someone from Utah, I am often curious as to what the stereotypes are for us lol! I promise, there is just the one wife ;-)

Very nice set, and like you said the little girl has quite the personality. Good photos.

I guess those are some good clues! As someone from Utah, I am often curious as to what the stereotypes are for us lol! I promise, there is just the one wife ;-)

And, yes that is the other stereotype! :)

Nice job with the location and lighting. They'd benefit from a white balance adjustment as their skin tones are blue.

Joe

Most reactions

Back