Family Portraits

Trever1t

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
wsgphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I had the pleasure of meeting and photographing this family today who came from all parts of the country to celebrate dad's 90th. birthday. I liked the spirit in this photo. 19 family members in all for a 1 hour shoot in the park.

_POR8143 by Trever1t, on Flickr

I had the pleasure of meeting and photographing this family today who came from all parts of the country to celebrate dad's 890th. birthday. I liked the spirit in this photo. _POR8143 by

Trever1t
, on Flickr

Funny typo dude--"Dad's 890th birthday"! GOOD use of flash, and excellent use of that beautiful arbor!!! Fun pose too.

Darn, you are fast! Thank you very much kind sir!

Here he is with wife and daughter. Swear I'd NEVER guess 80 let alone 90. Very lovely family.

_POR8110 by Trever1t, on Flickr

That dude looks pretty good for 90 years old!!!!

NIce shots! I know they will treasure those! :)

Thank you, I'm hoping they do too :) They haven't seen them yet, I ended up with 83 images for their album.

Great job, and that dude is 90?
Ask for a copy of his diary, we need to find out what he did (or didn't do) to look that good. I would have guessed maybe mid 60's

Thank you :)

Yeah, he's 90 or that's what his family thinks at least. I couldn't believe it too. He walked around the park with us as though he was a much younger man. I can only hope (but doubt) I'll be as strong at such an age.

Hindsight. I learned a few things from this shoot that I'll employ on my next. Light placement for layered group, mine was off so I had a bit of shadow, wider Ap.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back