Family Portraits

his4ever

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.stonecafecreations.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I got the blessing to practice taking some portrats of a family at the park. Please critique away!

1)
adadson2.jpg

2)
anfatherson6.jpg

3)
angirls4.jpg

4)
anparents3.jpg

5)
anparents5.jpg

6)
anfamily3.jpg

I tried taking these in the morning figuring the kids would be better behaved. Wishing I could have done it in the evening... not sure if that would have made a difference. Oh and I have of the father and sons looking up at me. But it would not come on here for some reason.

Let me know your thoughts! :D

Thanks

One thing I see is some of them look like they could use fill flash since they are under the tree.

Nice work:)

thanks for the comment. I had bought a new camera... and my bounce flash was not working with it.... I guess I could have used the on camera flash if I difused it... would that have worked? I also meant to use a reflector... brought it with me... but forgot to have my husband hold it.

I think these are nice, just some little things and that's all. The fill flash, already mentioned. Yes, the on camera flash would have worked if you did it right. The other thing that I see that's very distracting is the bottom of the guys foot! Try to avoid people having the bottom of their shoes showing that's the first thing I see in those with his whole body is the bottom of his shoe. :)

Most reactions

Back