family session (large share)

paigew

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.paigewilks.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I did this family session last week. Sorry this is a large share. Please lmk what you think! This is my second family session...wish I could do them every week! I have so much fun doing them :mrgreen:

IMG_1775.jpg

IMG_1762.jpg

IMG_1825.jpg

IMG_1870.jpg

IMG_1923.jpg

IMG_1817.jpg

IMG_1891.jpg

IMG_1957.jpg

IMG_2068.jpg

IMG_1995.jpg

okay wow, thats a lot of photos. I better stop adding :er: thanks for any feedback

Last edited:

Robin_Usagani

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
These are pretty good. GOOD JOB placing the sun. #1 is excellent. What will greatly improve this set is location. Try finding better location next time. I usually dont like seeing houses or concrete walkway on my photos. I will give you a little secret, #1, 2, 3, 8, if you shoot really low to the ground, you wont see the concrete walkway.

For example... you see concrete
p1114278852-3.jpg

p1114278968-3.jpg

Now you don't.

kathyt

Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
You have some great concepts here, but the backrounds are very distracting. I would like to see your settings on these. What lens are you using?
#1 Super cute shot, your lighting is beautiful. I wish the benches, concrete and house was gone or you used a shallow DOF.
#2 A little washed out.
#3 Cute shot. I wish the focus was just on her though.
#5 Adorable. Great catch lights. Once again, I wish you had shot a little more shallow with your DOF.
#6 OOF
#10 The house needs to go. That reflection off of the window is blinding me. :)

OP
paigew

paigew

Reaction score
Website
www.paigewilks.com
Photos NOT OK to edit
Thanks for your input kathy. I thought about cropping the houses out (in the silhouette) but decided against it. I really liked the way they were glowing and how the sun-flare is on the window. I feel like it tells more of a story :)

I also got a portrait version of #1 (no house)
IMG_1776.jpg

kathyt

Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
Thanks for your input kathy. I thought about cropping the houses out (in the silhouette) but decided against it. I really liked the way they were glowing and how the sun-flare is on the window. I feel like it tells more of a story :)

I also got a portrait version of #1 (no house)
IMG_1776.jpg

The lighting is just gorgeous in this image. I love the sun flare. I would show the client both. I think I like this one better though.

mommyof4qteez

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
paigew said:
Thank you!! Yes the client saw both. Their gallery had over 30 photos :)

I like them...picked a beautiful time of day to shoot... I agree with you on the silhouette pic...the house does seem to tell a bit of a story....

Most reactions

ClickASnap

New Topics