Family Shoot - mine were chosen!

Mandra

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
We did a family shoot and some of my shots were chosen as proofs! It's very exciting to me as I do consider myself an amateur assistant... My fingers are crossed that the clients like them too. ;)

As I don't normally shoot people, C&C are greatly appreciated. Thanks for looking!

Kids feeding the ducks
w26.jpg

Baby Emma
w27.jpg

Grandpa
w28.jpg

these are just my tastes but,

1 is over saturated and you didn't leave any space to the left so that I can tell what the kids are doing. that bothers me.

2 is too warm and the baby's head is overexposed. also, there are some little spots here and there that I would heal out (one on the baby's cheek, one on his sleeve etc)

3 is pretty good, but I think it would benefit from more space above, below, and possibly to the left. I don't know I'd have to see it.

cool pictures though, congrats on having your pictures picked!

1 is over saturated and you didn't leave any space to the left so that I can tell what the kids are doing. that bothers me.

Unfortunately, they were throwing bread at birds in a lake. I almost fell in just trying to get their faces. :lol: Thanks for the c&c.

hahaha the sacrifices we make for "the" shot!

Some sacrifices are too much, though! My husband (who gets paid to do this) sees me wobbling on the edge of the lake shouts, "Don't get the camera wet". :lmao:

Most reactions

Back