Family shooting

sweet_daisy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
This is Ray, entering a post for Daisy... here goes..

these are Daisy's shots.. (edited by ray)

Dang she is good!

dwebsize5.jpg

dwebsize4.jpg

dwebsize3.jpg

dwebsize1.jpg

dwebsize.jpg

thanks for looking!! Have a good day!

thanks for posting it ray!!! i had fun shooting today:wink: i really like the colors on those birds. i think they are pretty. thanks again:blushing:

These birds are beautiful as they are, and the way you managed to frame them is also very, very good! I like each and every one of your photos here. And I am not surprised to hear that Ray likes your Photo 3 best of all. It is perfect.

beautiful color in these little birds! nice captures daisy! My favorite is #5, but they are all great! :thumbup:

Dang, you're right, she IS good!! All are awesome, but 1, 3 and 5 stand out for me.

hey daisy .. great to see your pics! i love the last one
good job :)

hello to everyone here. thanks a lot for all the nice comments. we had fun taking pictures together but gosh what a hardwork. i had a hard time holding the camera still and my legs were getting sore:lmao: waiting for the birds to come back. but i managed to be patient. now i understand ray and all the photogs. hope to get some more pictures soon(only when the babys sleeping:( )

thanks again!!!!!

photogoddess said:
Daisy, You're getting so good. Gonna give that hubby of yours a run for his money eh? :lol:
Couldn't have said that better! :lol:

Great shots Daisy but did Ray let you use the 80-400? These are so sharp and look very nice. Berni needs a shoping fix soon ;)

Eric

AIRIC said:
Great shots Daisy but did Ray let you use the 80-400? These are so sharp and look very nice. Berni needs a shoping fix soon ;)

Eric

nope! i used the 70-300! we were both shooting at the same time!

thanks!!! i need a shopping fix too!!! :lol: hehehe!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back