Family Shots

Oh my - there's a good foot-in-mouth for me! :oops: (Still, the shirt?? :thumbdown:)

Once you shared that it's a timed self-portrait, that makes a huge difference! Getting the kids to be that good is amazing in itself! Working with the situation, in that location, it's definately a success.

Did you do one with Grandma and all her grandkids? That one is always on the top of my list.

Nice shots.

FYI, on my monitor which is really bright now, I can see where you skimmed around the people, especially on 4 and 5. I can see a dark gray color around the heads toward the top of the frame. - just a heads up in case this type of thing shows up in print.

Did you do one with Grandma and all her grandkids? That one is always on the top of my list.
Yes, that was at the top of my list as well.

FYI, on my monitor which is really bright now, I can see where you skimmed around the people, especially on 4 and 5. I can see a dark gray color around the heads toward the top of the frame. - just a heads up in case this type of thing shows up in print.
I know. On some of them, I decided to leave a bit of a halo around them, mostly to avoid the 'cut out' look that the others have. On my monitor...it's barely noticeable. My monitor is calibrated but I still think that the darks are too dark and it has too much contrast.

you know better than to wear stripes!! LOL ...good job, agree with the nit picks by MichealT, however, when shooting big groups with kids, sometimes you just got to take it the way it comes! I once had a bride berate me over her group shots because of the 32 people in the shot, the BABY wasnt looking! OMG..

Why does everyone hate my shirt so much? :er: I'm a photographer, not a model :lol:

Here is the group photo, as shot...
7853-asshot.jpg

Why does everyone hate my shirt so much? :er: I'm a photographer, not a model :lol:

Here is the group photo, as shot...
7853-asshot.jpg

What's the size of this backdrop?

I think it's a king sized bed sheet (duvet cover).

Most reactions

Back