Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Maybe these belong in snapshots, but...meh. I had quite low light, so I had to push the iso up, which is why they are noisy. This is my nephew Jaylen, aka Jaybug, who is almost 1, and my neice Kennedi, who is going on 5. :)

KennediPupsmall.jpg

Giving Daddy a five:
HighFiveJaylenSmall.jpg

JayBugsmall.jpg

JaylenGazesmall.jpg

Clapping:
Jaylensmall.jpg

KennediAlexisSMALL.jpg

Thank you...she's a little diva, and was doing her own posing, heheh. Between each picture she'd 'fix' her hair, and then she ran to get her doggy to pose with, then she ran to get her dolly to pose with, then she had to change the dolly's clothes...hehehe...it was quite cute.

The more I look at them,I would like some critique on 1 and 3. In 1, does the out-of-focus puppy detract or distract from the photo? And in 3, just overall critique on it....and does the b/w treatment work?

hey cores,

#three is my fav!! It would be great if it is a bit more sharpened (USM). I like the b/w.

I think the b/w is a good choice for #3, but it's looking a little flat to me. Perhaps some more contrast would help. In #1 the dog isn't distracting, but the picture frame in the backgroud is for me.

the 3rd is my fav. good job, considering the light.

Thanks for the comments...maybe I'll see if I can succesfully clone out the frame when I get home. This was VERY informal, and I really didn't expect to have any that I thought actually had promise other than snapshot-wise, but I am actually kind of happy with some. I'll try more contrast, as well. Thanks!

Also, I am eventually going to try to shoot these two with the intent of getting some decent portraits. it's just not gonna happen at their house! Very small, and literally no-where that the background won't be distracting. The problem is finding a time that I'm off work and their parents aren't working or somewhere else! :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back