Fantastic, my camera's cursed!

Yahoozy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I just saw the new movie "Shutter" a day or two ago and theres a scene *tiny bit of a spoiler* where a photographer is at a "photo shoot" (more of an opportunity to see some hot chick in provocative positions) when the mean old ghost keeps appearing in his shots and suddenly bursts through his lens and camera and blows out his eye *spoiler* and he dies.
guess what camera he had?
the Pentax K100D with the 18-55mm kit lens
im doomed... :confused:

What's that tell you? The ghost is a woman and will have none of that perverted nonsense. Stop pointing your 600mm lenses through girls bedroom windows and you should be fine.

What I find kind of funny, The last movie I bought pertaining to photographers and/or photography, The camera was striped of any and all markings. Trust me I watched it in slow motion and zoomed in on the camera in an attempt to find out out of curiousity, completely blank, even I could not tell what it was and it was one of the newer SLRs too.

I was laughing for a looong time after this xD. Well, I guess it'll keep the market to Nikon & Canon. Now if only they did a sequel with the guy holding a Sony Alpha..... :p

hahah and for the record the movie also had Leica and Hassleblad cameras
so sorry...

Maybe Nikon or Canon or both financing this movie to give that "little boy" a good lesson to remember? Behave or else maybe the message :).

Btw is this movie new release?

fairly new, its been out maybe a week or 2
at least in America

Most reactions

Back