Fantasy Shoot

red1013

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.camerashyphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I know I tend to blab on here more than post my own work but here's some of my latest. CC away!!!

RachelSullivan-29.jpg

RachelSullivan-141-2.jpg

RachelSullivan-203.jpg

RachelSullivan-146.jpg

RachelSullivan-149.jpg

RachelSullivan-176.jpg

RachelSullivan-467.jpg

RachelSullivan-488.jpg

RachelSullivan-586-2.jpg

RachelSullivan-590.jpg

RachelSullivan-567.jpg

Twilight fans? :lol: 3, 6 and 9 are my personal favories. The focus looks soft in both 2 and 3, but it works in 3. 4 looks a bit underexposed. I like number 7. You changed your aperture between 7 and 8? I think 8 would have been more appealing with a shallower DOF. 10 and 11 are fun, but the lighting is a tad harsh for my taste.

What a fun shoot!

So if you dont mind me asking... how much PP was done on #10? was the moon in the shot or was it added? and the fog in the shot, all added after I would guess?

So if you dont mind me asking... how much PP was done on #10? was the moon in the shot or was it added? and the fog in the shot, all added after I would guess?

Well the fog looks like difference clouds.. Anyway Awesome poses, wow awesome.:thumbup:

Yep, the moon and fog was added. the fog started as a gradient then a second shallower grad was added and faded so that she appeared to be standing in it not on it.. Finally a black and gray cloud render was added and blended. I took the shot of the moon a few months ago with the 70-200 and a 2x converter. It was added in 2 layers. the bottom layer was blurred with gausian to give the halo effect. . That pretty much says it all. Here's the original.

RachelSullivan-590-1.jpg

9 and 10 are the ones that really convey a fantasy feeling for me. The others are more, eh, nice shots but don't fit what I expect when I think "fantasy". This is mostly to do with the backgrounds not feeling fantasyish to me, particularly railroad tracks. If I might make a suggestion about 10 though, the moon looks really fake. Move it to cover more of the frame, possibly drop the glow, or tone it down a little, and perhaps make it bigger. I think that if it weren't actually completely in frame it'd be more pleasing to the eye. (Perhaps only include a quarter of it in frame.)

Most reactions

Back