Farewell my summer leaves ...

deveel

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
We had a season's ending party in one of our big local parks where some of the trees were lit wit colored lights ... impressive. But the most impressive was that I had borrowed one of these 50mm 1:1,4 lenses, so I could shoot these images without tripod and the quality was superb (thanks to the reduced size for photobucket, much of it is lost). This night really makes me want one of these lenses ... Anyway, I should stop dreaming and present the image(s) - almost no adjustment, almost straight out of the camera and some cropping and framing:

farbbaum.jpg

Wonderful. First I thought you had played with the colours afterwards, but now I read these were different lights! That must have looked even better "in person" than it does here, though that "triptychon" (oops, how does that spell?) also looks very nice! I like your way of presentation!

And I have bid on 50mm lenses myself in Ebay, but unlike all I read about them ("no one wants them", "sell quite cheap", "everyone goes for zoom lenses") they go for a substantial sum of money there! So not cool. I thought I'd get my foot into Ebay and now this...! :confused: :grumpy:

Most reactions

Back