lizheaemma

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.alipearsonphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Most of the pics are so great I almost hesitate to post mine, but I really like your comments so here goes.
These are at the Petting Zoo with my daughters class!

One very friendly cow
YJIFX-cow.jpg

very overcast day
XJTQK-goat%20walk.jpg

Mr. Pig, one week before going on that one way trip in the big truck :cry:
TQNRL-dscf0040.jpg

Not too bad at all!
My favorite is the second one, is that a goat up there on the framework?
The first one seems to have an impressive DOF which is guaranteed to meet with my approval and the last one would have been better if you could see the pigs facial features, such as the eyes, clearer.

I like the second one also. What if you were to get onto the animals level and take pictures of that or include some of the children petting the animals? I like the second one because it is different and draws your eye to the goat in the picture and structure. Nice work :D

I got some great pics of one of the boys in my daughters class trying to feed a Huge Turkey but he's not my kid so I don't feel right about posting it on the internet! The kids seemed to move in this huge pack and didn't really make for great pics, and my daughter was having none of getting to close to any of them! :D I did really need to get more down to their level I think I'm going to go back with out with just my kids! It's a great place to take pics!
Thanx :D

I like all of them! Especially the second. I always like pics of animals, and I'm feeling very guilty about eating bacon this morning. :(

lmao @ Grimmett..... I hear ya, brutha...

These are very nice "critter pics"....the standout being #2, you have captured a very cool silhouette - hang onto this one! :D

I really like the cow shot as well, just wish I could see a little more of that stretching nose.....

Overall, a nice collection from the petting zoo - good job!

My favorite is definitely the second picture. It is almost of a mystical feeling. The first had great DOF, but doesn't really do much for me. Although "Where's the beef" does come to mind.

And as for the third, I am thinking the only thing missing from my lunch salad is bacon....

..one more thing, don't hesitate to post your pics. We all start somewhere and did not get good overnight.

A photographer once told me the biggest difference between a good and bad picutres is the number in between.

thats why I went digital...

Thanks all!
I think the cow wanted to eat my camera, every time I tried to get his big wet nose he came a little closer!

Nice pics, especially #2. #1 is cute, but as has been said, I would have liked to see the cow's whole nose. That's an "Eat more Chicken" look on the cow's face if I ever saw one!

Most reactions

Back