Farmers Market (no apostrophe) Flowers

otherprof

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Backt to the LA Farmers Market, after about a year. I don't know what kind of flowers these were, but everything at this stand came from local farms, so that let's Venus out.

52AF90B7-F7EF-4A95-96E4-DB5BF91009C7.jpeg

Nice photo.

Feed me Seymour...

Cool looking flower. I have no idea what they are ether not what Seymour is:D

I don't know flowers, either, I just know I like them and those look nice.

@Space Face Seymour is a nerdy character played by Rick Moranis in a 1986 movie called, "Little Shop of Horrors." You should rent it, it's very different and very entertaining.

I don't know flowers, either, I just know I like them and those look nice.

@Space Face Seymour is a nerdy character played by Rick Moranis in a 1986 movie called, "Little Shop of Horrors." You should rent it, it's very different and very entertaining.

Ah, got you now. I'm aware of the film, tho don't think I've seen it.

Backt to the LA Farmers Market, after about a year. I don't know what kind of flowers these were, but everything at this stand came from local farms, so that let's Venus out.

View attachment 204547
South Africa's National Flower called a Protea, also sometimes refer to as Sugarbush. Distribution in the Southern Hemisphere, also found in South America, Australia and New Zealand.

Sent from my SNE-LX2 using Tapatalk

View attachment 204547
South Africa's National Flower called a Protea, also sometimes refer to as Sugarbush. Distribution in the Southern Hemisphere, also found in South America, Australia and New Zealand.

Sent from my SNE-LX2 using Tapatalk
Thanks for the identification! Now I wonder if everything is really from local farms near LA in California? The climate could be right. Beautiful flower!

I think it is a Protea flower. I bought one a few years ago at the grocery flower area.

Flower top
by Cheryl, on Flickr

Most reactions

Back