Farmin

rmh159

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is pic taken in Lancaster PA a few weeks ago. Any general comments / critique are welcome. OTE too if you have ideas.

Farm.jpg

Overall, I think it's nice. The exposure is great! Just wish I could see the right portion of the building that's cut off.

No need to edit this one. It is just right.
But like Jake, also I would have liked to see the entire building inside your frame, and that is something we cannot bring back by editing your pic.
But the rest is good.

/\ I'd have to agree

I like this, a lot. Great job! I love the color of the ground, and this angle is perfect. (imo)

I have to agree with woodsac,Lafoto, and lost Prophet on this one. Wish the rest of the building was in it.. But other than that looks good.

I'll agree to disagree. I think more of the building would add too much white. Maybe crop on the left and try to get detail in on the sunny side?

Yeah I see your points about including the full farm in frame. When I composed the shot I was thinking to keep the silo somewhat centered because I felt having it off to the left too far would make the pic left-heavy. Thanks for the feedback though... great to get some informed opinions.

I think having cropped the way it is adds a bit of wonder to the shot (proven by everyone asking to see what was there), if all of the building was there it might look like just another portrait of a building.
Great eye for the shot, love the comp as is and the exposure spot on !!!!!

Most reactions

Back