Photos NOT OK to edit
hl6869.jpg

hl6871.jpg

hl6868.jpg

hl6878.jpg

hl6876.jpg

hl6888.jpg

Eric

Nice Eric :) Love the lines in some of these, they lead your eye through the shot nicely!!!

not much left to say that hasn't been said about your photos. the second one and the last two do it for me. great photos, as expected ;)

Nice

The angle you shot the second one with combined with the natural angle of the building really makes that old shack come to life!

You're just awesome man, I just love how you bring your colours out in your photos.
You know I'm learning from you Airic and it's silly to say but..... keepem coming.

wonderful shots eric! love the way the rows in some of the pics lead you into the photo!
nice work as always :thumbsup:

Wow. Flat.

I love seeing studies of life from elswhere. It's one of the reasons I like this internet forum. So global. Are you in farm country or was this a trip 'out'?

Thanks for sharing. Nice shots. Great light. Good eye.

dmccarty10 said:
Wow. Flat.

I love seeing studies of life from elswhere. It's one of the reasons I like this internet forum. So global. Are you in farm country or was this a trip 'out'?

Thanks for sharing. Nice shots. Great light. Good eye.

As Raymond mentioned, this is the Holland Landing north of Toronto, and I was just passing through after a 10 hour day at work. I have traveled through this region for 3 decades and never stop to take pics, but now that work brings me by and I carry my camera most days I try to stop in a grab a few images. I would love to spend a day wandering the area; it is not large but covers several miles and is in a nice valley. I can see an endless supply of images all I have to do is make the time to capture them.

Eric

Most reactions

Back