www.jpgmag.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Nikon D50
model: my girlfriend
objective: Fashion/emotive type portraits

productshot.jpg

megumi_coloryukata_3_ranmyaku.jpg

the only problem with the "emotive" part...is she has no emotion. Literally. I commend her on her poker face.]

Technically the first one is pretty good...but I dono what happened to the second. parts are over exposed and parts are underexposed...I'm guessing it's your post processing...way too much contrast or something.

I hear what you are saying but emotive/emotion means a state of feeling. That could be any feeling. Her feeling would be impassiveness.

the only problem with the "emotive" part...is she has no emotion. Literally. I commend her on her poker face.

Emotionless face means a neutral face, if you referring to the second one that is clearly incorrect. Her face is obviously down casted and melancholy.

I like the angle in number 2, but you could try to tone down the contrast as suggested, or mask out the parts that are getting blown out.

I like the second one, even though it's a little depressing... ;)

In the first shot i'm distracted by that thing on the wall in the back, and how the corner where the walls meet is sticking straight up out of her head. I like the color and lighting though.

I personally like #2. I don't think it looks overexposed.. (monitor difference?) If anything the saturation could be toned down a little, but I like the contrast between the bright color from her kimono and the grass. I think the angle is what really makes it though. I think it would be a nice b/w pic.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back