Fashion of Japanese Girls!!!

I think girl on the right is taking a picture of YOU and posting it on HER forum!

Oops....!!!

Or maybe she's sending the pic to her friends "look at that foreigner with a big....... d***!!!

P.S. "D***" --> "DSLR" ;)))

Patrice > Yeah, I think you are absolutely right! ;)))

boogschd > They had no idea what I was doing! I think they started thinking about it at least 15 minutes after i took the pictures, when I wasn't doing anything anymore ;))

Hooligan Dan > You can see that, it's from the same location! ;))

searching for the right way! | Photo | Osaka, Japan taken by Ilko Allexandroff on 2/26/2009

Popular smoking location it seems. I'm sure if I smoked that would be the placed I'd want to do it.

yeah, hooligan dan, this is Japan :)) with lots of rules! usually it's forbidden to smoke even outside in many places, which sounds like nonsense to me, so many people smoke only at a place where it's allowed to smoke! :))

But actually the place from the pictures is not from the allowed spots :)) They were just waiting for the green light to cross the street ;))

Around the world is a lot of different people and you can see pictures of those who want to stand out, nothing unusual but great photos anyway.

Photoadder > There pictures are from the last year festival, and after 2 weeks is the festival for this year! I'm planning to take some hot pics this time ;))

Early > Thanks! ;))

Most reactions

Back