Fashion Shoot for Store and for Fun CC PLEASE

itsanaddiction

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys! I went on vacation to see family and was asked to do a photoshoot for a clothing store. They wanted serious shots. I took 1200 in a few hours. Unfortunately I didn't have any lighting other than natural and my built in flash. Please let me know what y'all like/don't like! These are my favorites...I'm sure y'all don't want to see 1200!

IMG_0466.jpg

IMG_0511.jpg

IMG_0633.jpg

IMG_0728.jpg

IMG_0774.jpg

IMG_0844.jpg

IMG_0950.jpg

IMG_1082.jpg

IMG_1133.jpg

IMG_9415.jpg

If its a fashion shoot, they all need way more PP. 1 and 9 are your 2 best shots. Ill take a crack at an edit for you, if you would like.

IMG_0466.jpg
edit of mine

I like 3,5,9 and 10.
But for a clothing store shoot the posing should show the outfits more. Looks like the emphisis was on the models not the product.
Nice shots though.

i must have moved some layer around in photoshop and forgot to put it back, hence the weird stuff around her. sr about that. but you get the idea

The scene in your 5th shot is certainly imaginative, but I can't say I see an advert for clothes in any of these. I think the error is in the model poses. Rather than having the girls make a natural pose, try having them feel the fabric, or pose as if doing a twirl for the mirror.

I'm no expert when it comes to clothing magazines, but I'm sure if you flick through a few and compare the different poses you'll get the idea.

But for a clothing store shoot the posing should show the outfits more. Looks like the emphisis was on the models not the product.
Nice shots though.

This is what I was thinking. I've looked through catalogs of clothes, and most of the time the shots are somewhat boring. BUT, they show the product off well, without the model "getting in the way."

But your shots are great, and I like them a lot. I don't know what I would change about them, so I won't say anything else.

I don't think that what looks like pigeons' 'contribution' to the
iron steps would encourage women to buy the clothing.

Hey guys! Thanks for all of the input! I know they need PP work...but I don't know how to do anything! So they ahve all of the images and someone is helping with it!

Also, this is what they requested. They didn't want generic picutres. I agree it doesn't show off the clothes much. It's a consignment shop and they wanted to be different! So different is what I gave them!

Thanks again! I appreciate all of the comments! And if anyone wants to give a harsher CC feel free to! I'm learning!

IMG_1490.jpg

all these photos are from the very low budget fashion shoot we did with the sweetest little model.
IMG_1444.jpg

but the best pictures are on the blog, of course, and all the clothing is for sale. so you must look.

Just looking at this makes me think that they did not pay models (It nothing against your shots) But one thing that woud have helped would have been to hire some pro models.
It would have been nice to see these with better lighting, I do understand that you were asked last minute, but I would have looked into renting some lights, you have a great location, but I feel it was underutilized with only natural light. Because of this I find the images a bit flat for fashion work and lack the edge that is required.

This is just my 2 cents so take it at that value if you wish.

Just looking at this makes me think that they did not pay models (It nothing against your shots) But one thing that woud have helped would have been to hire some pro models.
It would have been nice to see these with better lighting, I do understand that you were asked last minute, but I would have looked into renting some lights, you have a great location, but I feel it was underutilized with only natural light. Because of this I find the images a bit flat for fashion work and lack the edge that is required.

This is just my 2 cents so take it at that value if you wish.
this was a year ago but spammers bumped it...
Atleast they dont post in random topics but ffs starting to annoy me, Everytime I go to reply to a thread, it turns out to be a year or more old

5 and 9 are my favs...i would level out #5 though, its on an angle. Nice crop would fix it

oh and the car in 5 needs to be cropped out. IMO

Most reactions

New Topics

Back