Fashion Shot C&C Welcome

The model's angle makes her neck look very awkward, and also makes her hair look very disproportionate to the rest of her frame.

I agree with the post above. However, seems to me more like a software render of some 3D model than a real woman. Kinda spooky too.

You are spot on with lighting her hair. :thumbsup:

WHAT happened to her arm??? It appears to be the same thickness from her shoulder to her elbow... it does look a lot like a 3-D animation of a person-like form.

I agree with the post above. However, seems to me more like a software render of some 3D model than a real woman. Kinda spooky too.

I will take that as a compliment as to good lighting and makeup artist, but I assure you she is a real woman.

I think the shadow cast is what makes her neck look skinnier then it is.

It's appealing.. reminds me of ancient Greek sculptures where the wear and tear has taken a toll and forearms are missing. The lighting works and that hair is plentiful! I like it...depending on what your trying to get across I think it works.

No one else thinks she looks like a bobble head?

Amazing I think. This would be sooo good if she was nude with exact same pose and lighting.

It's the neck that makes her look a bit alien. Bobble head? Yes, but at the same time it's really well lit and I LIKE it. Her face, her hair and her derriére are outstanding.

P.S. My wife would kill for hair like that! :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back