Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Shots from various fashion shoots..

1134740622_JATGJ-L-4.jpg

FULL SET
Fashion shots - Chris Montgomery Photography

Last edited:
You have some great great shots in that set.
But I feel this image is probably the weakest of them all!

Why did you chose to post this one? Is there something I am missing?

Yes.. her upper body..:) Clink the FULL SET link...

I don't know. This one is a bit distracting. I've had a look at the full set and found really some good stuff, specially Black&Whites. But, they're all making a great combination. Nice work.. :)

Another thing if possible, can you edit your watermark to be a bit smaller? Just for making the pictures clearer.

Switched image. Apologies for the watermark folks it's to prevent them ending up on Facebook :(

Switched image. Apologies for the watermark folks it's to prevent them ending up on Facebook :(

Which is fine, but I think it'd be just a *tad* better if you got rid of the shadow under the watermark... THAT'S what's making it *really* hard to look past the watermark.

And I NEVER criticize people's watermark, because I use one myself... but this time around, it really *is* kind of hard to look through it at the images themselves. :lol:

But from what I can tell... yeah, nice set. :sillysmi:

Good point.. thank you.. Rose :) But on light shots the shadow enables the watermark to be seen or it can be almost invisible... on dark shots the light text does the same. It's not easy to find a compromise.

May be you can push a "solid" text watermark upward to the free space. Will be nice-looking. :D :D

True but do you know how many photos Iv'e had nicked by doing that? I guess like most people they only show small low res versions of their photos but I like full screen images. It's hard to win :(

Nice images. I notice that distortion is creeping in on a couple, like the male head in this one. Not sure if that is intentional, but I'd try to keep heads away form the edge of your wide angle.

The watermark is so egregious...so some of them might end up on Facebook... Do you want to promote yourself or not? So, some images might make it to FB--well,yeah, some "might"; why not put on a normal-sized watermark, and promote your quality photos in a pleasing way that conveys a professional shooter? Will an image on FB cost you sales? With that ugly watermark, it makes you look like a newbie. I see some awesome shots by pro fashion and portrait shooters with small,discrete watermarks...they consider those images part of their promotional package...they actually WANT PEOPLE TO SEE those images, and appreciate them.

The watermark is so egregious...so some of them might end up on Facebook... Do you want to promote yourself or not? So, some images might make it to FB--well,yeah, some "might"; why not put on a normal-sized watermark, and promote your quality photos in a pleasing way that conveys a professional shooter? Will an image on FB cost you sales? With that ugly watermark, it makes you look like a newbie. I see some awesome shots by pro fashion and portrait shooters with small,discrete watermarks...they consider those images part of their promotional package...they actually WANT PEOPLE TO SEE those images, and appreciate them.

Persoanlly I like to see people work in the small watermarks in sneaky places where they dont distract but cant be removed easily.

Most reactions

Back