Website
www.zenphotos.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Original : With little editing...

4webkq1.jpg

modelhdrwebpe5.jpg

To much editing.. Just for fun.

I really don't like the edit at all and you have tons of noise or something going on in the image.

I think the edit is pretty neat but I don't like all that distracting noise on the right side of the picture in the shadow area.

I think the original is good and strong as is. The second one is fun, but I agree with the above comments - if you could get rid of some of the noise it would look better.

I like the expression, pose, and colors you caught a lot. It also neat to see the reactions in the crowd as well. The blown out highlights are a little distracting, but I think it works with this image - does that make any sense?

I think the original is good and strong as is. The second one is fun, but I agree with the above comments - if you could get rid of some of the noise it would look better.

I like the expression, pose, and colors you caught a lot. It also neat to see the reactions in the crowd as well. The blown out highlights are a little distracting, but I think it works with this image - does that make any sense?

Thank you!! That does make sense to me. The club was VERY dark so I was hand holding the camera at 1/40 at 2.8 ISO 1600. used my flash as well. This is my first VERY dark setting.

Thank you all for commenting I appreciate all sorts of critique.

Most reactions

Back