Fast food is filth

Congrats man!

I walk too and from college everyday, if not more than once a day.
I eat generally what my Mum cooks, which are proper meals at proper times.
If I have lunch at college I have a roll, and a diet coke.
I sometimes have a choco bar (marsbar, twix)
My name is Artemis, and I have a problem with coke :(

congratulations vondrehle! that's great!

i've done something with soda...i decided not to drink any more (because of basketball at first) a while back and just continued with it. so i can honestly say that i've never purposefully drank a soda since the year 2001. every once in a while it's snuck in through punch and various other substances, but besides that i'm clean :D

HA! talknig of soda like a drug, good stuff. I can't really have any kind of soda either, my blood sugar goes out of wack, and i hate the taste of diet, so i have been pop free for 2 years!

Mmmmm soft drinks are evil... but i only drink diet coke now... just coz all the others have waaaay too much sugar. I looove Lift, but eeek!

Oh and if there are aussies who want to lose weight, get the CSIRO diet book. Just go in the bookshop and ask for it, they'll know what it is, it's been a bestseller for weeks and weeks now. And it really really works. It's a truly awesome book too. It litterally tells you exactly what to eat each day for 12 weeks, and gives you all of the recipes for it. It's like the dummy's guide to dieting.

And the proof! I've lost 10 kgs over the past 3.5 months on it. Yay!! I'm almost back to pre-france vicky size. :cheer:

hahaha... so when I finally hit my goal, you'll see some arty-farty self portraits!

hahaha yes... well you know how people always put on weight when they go on holidays? well... my holiday was a year long! :shock:

Daniel said:
That's not an issue if people make going out to eat a treat and not go out so often.

This isn't such a great idea either. It only reinforces that food is something that we should crave, and establishes it as a "security blanket"--comfort foot.

mountainlander said:
This isn't such a great idea either. It only reinforces that food is something that we should crave, and establishes it as a "security blanket"--comfort foot.

i dont like the idea of NEEDING to eat out or having the security blanket, but i do LIVE TO EAT. food is the greatest thing. I eat whatever i can get my hands on.

plus im as slim as i ever was in my youth and i feel really healthy.

Artemis said:
Congrats man!

I walk too and from college everyday, if not more than once a day.
I eat generally what my Mum cooks, which are proper meals at proper times.
If I have lunch at college I have a roll, and a diet coke.
I sometimes have a choco bar (marsbar, twix)
My name is Artemis, and I have a problem with coke :(

Are you spying on me? I do the exact same things, everything you mentioned... I have a tesco baton for 25p and a diet coke bottle comes to £1.02... :shock:

Most reactions

Back