Fast Nikon mount AF Lenses (20mm f/1.8 and 50mm f/1.8)

PatrickHMS

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.hmscoatings.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Sigma 20mm f/1.8 AF lens ~

I have a Sigma (Nikon mount) AF 20mm f/1.8 DG RF EX Aspherical lens. This lens is in excellent condition. Almost new, very little use, looks like near mint condition both inside and out. Functions well, clear and sharp. Comes with original Sigma box, original Sigma hard case, original Sigma hood, original instruction sheet, and a Nikon rear lens cap. The original 82mm front lens cap is missing, will try to see what I can do. Will be packed well and shipped quickly.

Clean, clear sharp, read the reviews. Please contact me for more information and photos.

Nikkor AF 50mm f/1.8 lens ~

Still have several Nikon Nikkor AF 50mm f/1.8 lenses left. Have both the D and non D version. All are in excellent condition. Will sell for $100.00 + actual cost for shipping.

Willing to accept PayPal, and USPS Money Order, and USPS to you.

Please post here, or contact me with a PM for more information.

If they don't sell here soon, they're going on eBay....

Last edited:
I may be interested in the 20mm if the price lowers or you are interested in any trades. I have a DX Sigma 30mm 1.4 for Nikon, a Nikon 50mm 1.4 D, and a Nikon SB-28 flash all in great shape and listed on Phoenix craigslist if you care to look. Thanks!

I may be interested in the 20mm if the price lowers or you are interested in any trades. I have a DX Sigma 30mm 1.4 for Nikon, a Nikon 50mm 1.4 D, and a Nikon SB-28 flash all in great shape and listed on Phoenix craigslist if you care to look. Thanks!

pm sent....

What's the difference between the D and non D versions? I'm interested in buying one of them.

What's the difference between the D and non D versions? I'm interested in buying one of them.

As I understand it, the D version sends distance information back to the camera body as an aid to autofocusing. Not sure it really means that much, if it means anything at all.

I don't really think there is any significant difference in IQ between the two lenses. They are both in excellent condition, both function well...

They look just a little different at the barrel (there is a link to an image of each one in a higher post in this thread), but front and rear views, glass, size, and IQ seem almost identical.

Might also be interested in trading one of these Nikkor AF 50mm f/1.8 lenses
for a Nikkor AF 35mm lens, f/2 or faster....

I don't see any links to an image.

My bad, I KNEW I posted them somewhere, I remember doing it, but I did it in another thread where someone else was asking about difference between the AF D and non-D lenses

Here are those links ~

Nikkor 50mm f/1.8 AF non D (I use link to KR only because of the nice image)

Nikon 50mm f/1.8 AF Nikkor

Nikkor 50mm f/1.8 AF D

Nikon 50mm f/1.8 D Review

Hope this helps.

Most reactions

Back