Fast Track Photographer

William Petruzzo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.petruzzo.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I've been reading a book by Dane Sander's called Fast Track Photographer. I originally bought the book looking for some marketing ideas and strategies. I was a little turned off by it at first because it was more expensive than other books. But as I'm reading it, I'm finding his insight to be extremely valuable.

So, I'm posting it here because I think a lot of the pre-pros and semi-pros and, well frankly, the pros, could really benefit from taking his thoughts into consideration. The book is mostly about introspection as a wedding photographer and really not so much about marketing at all. But I think photographers across the board would benefit.

I'm not finished reading it yet, but after five chapters it's already been really insightful. If you're looking for something to read, I recommend you check out his book.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I've been reading a book by Dane Sander's called Fast Track Photographer. I originally bought the book looking for some marketing ideas and strategies. I was a little turned off by it at first because it was more expensive than other books. But as I'm reading it, I'm finding his insight to be extremely valuable.

So, I'm posting it here because I think a lot of the pre-pros and semi-pros and, well frankly, the pros, could really benefit from taking his thoughts into consideration. The book is mostly about introspection as a wedding photographer and really not so much about marketing at all. But I think photographers across the board would benefit.

I'm not finished reading it yet, but after five chapters it's already been really insightful. If you're looking for something to read, I recommend you check out his book.

Thanks man! I really appreciate your honest feedback!

In case anyone is interested... I'm having a Black Friday sale until tomorrow... click here - 50% off!

I hope it helps!
Dane

I read it last year and it's a really good book :D. It's like the Rich Dad Poor Dad for photographers.

Thanks man! I really appreciate your honest feedback!

In case anyone is interested... I'm having a Black Friday sale until tomorrow... click here - 50% off!

I hope it helps!
Dane

Thanks also for your sharing... After this i will reconsider back about this book..

There are two things I love.

1. The advent of pingbacks so we can be automatically notified when we're referenced somewhere. And,

2. When authors are people in real life too. Very cool, Dane. Kudos. :)

Most reactions

Back