lostprophet

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Faster than a speeding Bullet..... well faster than Mum anyway

CLICK IMAGE FOR HIGH RES

Andy
Have you ever asked yourself why everyone keeps calling you CUTE?
Now it may be based on a previous life but I got to tell you I would be worried - you have a thing about small furry animals - I bet you got a bear in the wardrobe at home and cried when you watched Bambi.
Just an observation - you know each to there own and all that.

Funny shot, the way mom is 'bent outta shape' watching the little one "hightail" it outta there. Looooove cheetahs, but have never seen a baby one up close like that.

Antarctican said:
Funny shot, the way mom is 'bent outta shape' watching the little one "hightail" it outta there. Looooove cheetahs, but have never seen a baby one up close like that.

They look really funny when they are younger, they have punk style spikey fur all down their backs. It helps them hide in the long grass.

FOTO-GRAFFIC said:
Andy
Have you ever asked yourself why everyone keeps calling you CUTE?
Now it may be based on a previous life but I got to tell you I would be worried - you have a thing about small furry animals - I bet you got a bear in the wardrobe at home and cried when you watched Bambi.
Just an observation - you know each to there own and all that.

I think you need to lay off the Bus Diesel Ray, think its melting your brain

wow great shot!! Love the motion in this.. I am going to take myself to the ZOO!

Holly said:
wow great shot!! Love the motion in this.. I am going to take myself to the ZOO!

DO IT

get it done, best bit of advice I can give is .... spend ALL DAY there and shoot, shoot and shoot again, you can never take too many shots, oh and FILL THE FRAME with close-ups

Most reactions

New Topics

Back