Fat Bride

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suggest only do liquify tool just a tiny bit. Dont go too much. Be very selective of what photos to use. Some angles will probably hide her muffin top better than the other. Good luck!

I say deliver them as is. Especially if she wrote a letter using the "r" word. Like it was mentioned earlier- she bought the dress, she saw herself in it, so she knows what she looks like. I have had my share of larger brides, but nothing to this extend. They all have 'playfully asked' if I could slim them down a bit. So I let them know before hand it will take a little while.

Give provide the prints as is, and if she asks for more editing have her select a hand ful and get those done.

Are you sure she wants her pictures 'slimmed up'?

Some people get offended by that sort of thing. Like, by slimming her pictures up, you're saying she's fat - even if she is fat...

I don't think I would do it without running it by her first...

If she's already complaining about it taking too long, I would just give her the pictures with the work you would normally do for anyone else - like others have said. Maybe throw in a few of the edited ones to and see how she reacts to it. If she gets all offended that you tried to 'slim her up', well then, all the time you spent on that was wasted. On the other hand - if she likes it, you have a head start if she wants more.

There are posing techniques used to make photographs of people so as to minimize their body flaws when the shutter is released.

Exactly. Just study Myspace angles :lmao:

Wow, attractive blond with some big breasts, right?
44844-m.jpg

NOOOOOO

a2.jpg

Pretty girl, right?
b11.jpg

NOOOOOO
b21.jpg

Sweet looking girl, right?
j11.jpg

NOOOOOO
j21.jpg

It's all about the angles LOL

Follow up: I finished the images and sent them off. Haven't heard from her yet. Not sure what her thoughts were. I hope she liked them :)

Tough dilemma trying to avoid an insult either way you go. If you are a retouching master and you can duplicate the results you may edit one and slim her up a bit then show her the re-touch. I think a tactful approach would be to suggest that some of your brides want you to pull out all the stops and create something a little more fantasy than reality. In sales school, I'd tell you to shut up and wait out the answer and watch carefully for the signs (facial expression and body language). She'll let you know in seconds how she feels. Slippery slopes are just no fun. Best wishes on a positive outcome.

KmH or anyone else.Can you suggest any books on posing you found helpful. I have a couple I looked at online but no idea if they are decent or not. And living in the boondocks there is no book store close for me to check. Even in the city the chapters we frequent has limitted tog books.

personally I would only cahnge something that wont be there next week i wouldnt do plastic surgery on the images. if that is who she is that is who she is and she will still have that fat im assuming next week.acne on the other hand ususally goes away so to touch up blemishes is one thing but to remove hunks of fat is another imo. maybe fix it a little but i would make it disapear all the way because if someone looks completley different than what they normally look like they might feel offended that you changed their complete image.

KmH or anyone else.Can you suggest any books on posing you found helpful. I have a couple I looked at online but no idea if they are decent or not. And living in the boondocks there is no book store close for me to check. Even in the city the chapters we frequent has limitted tog books.

I can't suggest a book but I can suggest you look at some galleries and find things you think will work.

maybe it's just me........ She is probably completely aware of what she looks like and unlike most of us she may be totally cool with it .. who knows.
I am assuming she hasn't specifically requested you to work on her images in this way.
Chances are you may be providing her with the first professional photos she has ever seen of herself which can easily show the beautiful essence of who she really is...... just a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back