Father's Day

kanuski

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My wife runs a home daycare and asked me to take a few shots for Father's Day. I am willing to accept all C&C but have one specific concern. I don't have a studio and am still using muslin backdrops. My biggest problem with that is all the wrinkles and folds in the fabric, especially on the floor. I have a lot of images and would like to find a quick way to PP them. I don't think I want to make the wrinkles disappear totally but I think they are too prominent now. I reduced them in the first image using the Spot-healing brush tool in Photoshop CC but I am sure there is a better way of doing this.
Lightroom CC, Photoshop CC, 5DMiii, Sigma 50mm 1.4, four YN flashes and triggers with a homemade beauty dish and umbrellas. P.S. If you want to try editing any of these I can send the raw files.
$270A0324.jpg$270A0324-Edit.jpg
$270A0364.jpg
$270A0424.jpg
$270A0482.jpg

These are all good but while looking at each (then all) of these, I am wondering what #2 and #3 look like with black background?

Since you done this one white, just select the subject, elevate to a new layer and blow the whole background pure white; not ideal, but for this type of image, your clients aren't going to nit-pick!

yeah, the folds are killing it. YOu need a huge roll of white seemless. Check teacher supplies in your area. Also dont be afraid to go outside and use parks and other locations that may be close by.

Most reactions

Back