Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge - Istanbul

I don't know. The BW conversion is really not working for me in these shots and the selective color in #2 doesn't contribute anything to the image in my opinion.
You seem to have composed the shot well from this vantage point, but the dark leaves in the upper right against the contrasty sky and clouds is a negative.
The photo comes across as generally under exposed, but that might be due in part the the post processing and conversion choices.

I don't know. The BW conversion is really not working for me in these shots and the selective color in #2 doesn't contribute anything to the image in my opinion.
You seem to have composed the shot well from this vantage point, but the dark leaves in the upper right against the contrasty sky and clouds is a negative.
The photo comes across as generally under exposed, but that might be due in part the the post processing and conversion choices.
Thanks for your comment and feedback! Is this any better in terms of exposure and composition?

Otagtepe by batmura, on Flickr

I dont like the processing of any of the three. I do like the shots, but the conversion doesn't work for me.

vote for colors :) Looks like a good cloud day...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back