Fav holiday movie?

Digital Matt said:
A Christmas Story is my favorite :) It was filmed in Tremont, a cool neighborhood of Cleveland where I lived for a year.

Definitely one of mine as well. Got to love it when Ralphie gets his Red Ryder BB Gun... :lol:

hobbes28 said:
mygrain said:
HOBBES RULEZ!!!!! if you guys haven't seen this then check it out because it is sooooooooooo freaking funny!!! Thanks again!!!! YIPPIE!!!!!!!! :smileys:

I remembered seeing it too, couldn't remember who wrote it and thought it was really funny. Yet again, google saves the day.

HEY HOBBES!!!!!!!!!! There is another (in Yoda's voice)!!!! It's called "A pack of gifts now" and it's a spoof of Apocalypse Now. I haven't seen it yet but it is coming on MADTV on Comedy Central on 12/17, 5:00 eastern.

Bokeh said:
Uncle Buck is my fav thanksgiving movie; they play it a lot around thanksgiving.

No doubt!! John Candy was great.

mygrain said:
HEY HOBBES!!!!!!!!!! There is another (in Yoda's voice)!!!! It's called "A pack of gifts now" and it's a spoof of Apocalypse Now. I haven't seen it yet but it is coming on MADTV on Comedy Central on 12/17, 5:00 eastern.

I'm there dude! Thanks for the heads up. :D

jonmikal said:
A Christmas Carol - the one with George C. Scott.

G.C. Scott is an awesome actor...Dr. Strangelove, Patton...great movies!!!

Haha!!! Guess what just came on WGN??? Earnest Saves Christmas!!!! Buwhahahaa! My stepdad used to love the Earnest movies. He's such a dork. (both the stepdad AND Earnest!)

core_17 said:
He's such a dork. (both the stepdad AND Earnest!)

err...and myrgain too :D ...I love Ernest movies!! Jim Varney was a genius!!! Earnest goes to camp- parachuting turtles...that is brilliant! Ernest goes to jail, Ernest scared stupid!! Classics!!!! and my fav...Ernest saves Christmas(which holds a place in my dvd library and heart :lmao:).

Most reactions

New Topics

Back