favorite lens?

rexbobcat said:
The Canon 24mm f/1.4 II

And the

Canon 85mm f/1.8

The resolution of these lenses is incredible even at wide open apertures.

I love my 85 1.8 too!

four20 said:
the one that gets the most use out of my bag is the ol' 28-135mm [dons flame suit :lmao: ] . i've beat the snot outta that lens for the last 4 yrs and it has served me pretty well. i'll be upgrading to the 24-105mm at some point in the near future, tho

10-20mm Sigma has to be a very close second

i'll echo the sentiments on the 70-200mm f/2.8 IS. rented it numerous times and cry every time i drop it off at FedEx. can't justify buying one to the wife, but i'll keep playing the powerball ;)

You won't regret purchasing the 24-105...that lens is on my camera quite often.. It cost so much here to rent the 70-200 f2.8 that it would be cheaper to buy it than rent it a few times lol

Favorite lens is whatever gets the job done. Have carefully put a large collection of glass together over the years and pretty much all of it give me great results. Unfortunately there is no "go to" lens for me. Hence the reason I use a large backback camera bag and then have a second smaller backpack for most of the rest of the kit. Learned long ago not to try to limit myself to a compact kit if there was no reason.

Like others, I have my favorites for different purposes.

Most of the time though, for what I shoot, it's the 24-105 for me.

Most reactions

Back