Favorite Photographer

chase jarvis! i guess its a slight cop-out as well, but his lifestyle approach to everything is kinda the same way i shoot. and just the style of his lighting in alot of his work is impressive to me, such as his skiing strobsit sequnces on youtube.

shawn michienzi is also a favorite of mine

Ok, just finished all the posts and there are some great suggestions! I agree that Joey Lawrence is awesome... he's from my town and Mark Ridout is also AWESOME!

Joshua Hoffine, and my friend Jeff

My ATF photographer, in terms of body of work, for style, composition, subject, is Aubrey Hord. I knew of her even before she was mentioned in a thread here on TPF a couple of months ago. I like to bring up the 300 image slideshow from her website and use it as my screensaver from time-to-time. The fact that she is a nice person, a classy lady, that she lives on Maui, Hawaii, and that much of her shooting subjects are from there doesn't hurt any.

I love the way she shoots skies, and the color saturation in her photographs.

On a separate note, my ATF wedding photographer, based on a recent thread and companion story, is our own Bennielou (aka Cindy). Her wedding photos are as good as any as I have ever seen anywhere (in 41 years of shooting and having done weddings myself in the past), and she should be used as a standard for others to compare their work to. You ought to go to see her website sometime - W - O - W !!!!

And, as we all know, there are some very talented photographers right here on TPF.

Erin Drallos www.footprintsphotography.com . I love her photojournalistic style of childrens portraits. She also started an amazing charity called ACPCG which photographers join and take pictures for familiies when their newborns die.

Arno Minkkinen anyone? I love that guy!

Whoa! Matt Stuart (shoots rabbits) has a masterful eye. Thanks for the link!!!!

Love & Bass

tell me about it. his work is mind-blowing. He has to be up there with the best street photographers of all time, if not the best (IMHO anyway).

McCabe. He was the guy that galvanised me into starting. I don't think he shoots much these days, flies a desk afaik.

Most reactions

Back