Fawn Feeding

What a lovely moment to come across! I would have been afraid to get too close, too!~ You did the right thing, and still walked away with this great memory.

The back lighting here is just icing on the cake. :)

Beautiful shot! Love the lighting, the pose - everything.

Wonderful catch!
Thanks! The deer in the Uni's garden are not afraid of people. first time catching a little one feeding.

What a lovely moment to come across! I would have been afraid to get too close, too!~ You did the right thing, and still walked away with this great memory.

The back lighting here is just icing on the cake. :)
She spotted me and quit feeding, but stayed in the area. We sat on a bench and watched them for a short time. The backlit was a surprise. I had my camera set to underexposed for a flower before I saw the deer.

Beautiful shot! Love the lighting, the pose - everything.
Thanks Wobe! She posed for me ;)

A very nice shot.... :encouragement:
Thank you Jeff!

Thanks Sharon! When I had to crop I was thinking about your XT-5.

I can see where wildlife photographers would really use the extra cropping power.

The moment and the lighting are both wonderful in this. Very nice.

Very nice shooting! The light is wonderful!

Great catch and well deserved POTM nomination.

We used to have does that lived on our place year round. They'd bring their babies up to our front yard every year to show off. Unfortunately our neighbor clear cut a large plot of timber next to us a couple years ago. Just now starting to see signs of them returning.

The moment and the lighting are both wonderful in this. Very nice.
Thanks PJM

Very nice shooting! The light is wonderful!
Thanks! Lucked out with the scene. This was late evening and the end of our walk.

Great catch and well deserved POTM nomination.

We used to have does that lived on our place year round. They'd bring their babies up to our front yard every year to show off. Unfortunately our neighbor clear cut a large plot of timber next to us a couple years ago. Just now starting to see signs of them returning.
Thanks Bill! There are many deer on the Uni grounds. As you drive around the campus the deer come out in the evening to graze. Lots of geese too.

Nice moment you caught.

Most reactions

Back