Fear

A contrived work, I dont feel the fear when I look at this photo.

Hmmm maybe I should have described my image or at least the process....they person you see above was given a task...to express an emotion using just their eyes and nothing else, I wasn't told of the emotion until after the shot was taken...if I knew, I would have looked or even coached that from her....

Hmmm maybe I should have described my image or at least the process....they person you see above was given a task...to express an emotion using just their eyes and nothing else, I wasn't told of the emotion until after the shot was taken...if I knew, I would have looked or even coached that from her....

OK, a wide eyed fear

that is actually a neat concept. I like it. In that context i would say the photo is a success. Well done. I was wondering why you hadn't used some dramatic lighting or anything to enunciate it and i guess now i know why.

the water is a kind of leveller and also accentuates detail on the face (eyes) an evokes emotions, these are kind of creepy as said by tirediron but that's not a bad thing, like some photos from war correspondents are horrible in the scene they convey but necessary in testing your feelings about war...in this case fear...IMO

Very interesting in the best way! :)

Sometimes, now matter how hard you try, your eyes just can't hide the pains of the soul.

Intriguing series.

Most reactions

Back