Feedback appreciated

tmarion

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Just joined and this is my first post. Im just getting into photography and have lots to learn. Here are a few photos of mine, any feedback would be appreciated.

Attachments

• $image-374599003.jpg
    $image-374599003.jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 96
  • $image-2559458892.jpg
    $image-2559458892.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 92
  • $image-2133377563.jpg
    $image-2133377563.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 81
  • $image-2462621238.jpg
    $image-2462621238.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 96
  • $image-3189135109.jpg
    $image-3189135109.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 90
  • $image-2214977851.jpg
    $image-2214977851.jpg
    163.8 KB · Views: 101
#1 the horizon doesn't look straight, and i'm seeing some haloing. looks like a HDR, which i don't really think contributes much to that shot.
#2 great shot :laughing:
#3 crop is maybe a little tight, but i like it
#4 subject feels like she is falling out of frame, uninteresting composition, and the crop is a bit narrow.
#5 i like it, although i think a B&W conversion would do it justice
#6 really like this shot. nice work

Thread moved from Welcomes and Introductions to the General Gallery

#1 the horizon doesn't look straight, and i'm seeing some haloing. looks like a HDR, which i don't really think contributes much to that shot.
#4 subject feels like she is falling out of frame, uninteresting composition, and the crop is a bit narrow.

^^^^"What he said"! ^^^^
Very good comments.

You have a good eye and the processing is generally good (exc. cut off and burnt out hat in one of them). I like the last, but it looks just a bit too green to me - could be this lousy work monitor though.

Excellent images.... I see great talent in you.... every image is compelling to watch ...Wishing you All The Best and More :thumbsup:

Thank you all for the feedback.

Kenc - what photo were you referring to when you mentioned the not so good processing?

^^^^"What he said"! ^^^^
Very good comments.

<3

Thank you all for the feedback.

Kenc - what photo were you referring to when you mentioned the not so good processing?

I said it was generally good. The only things I thought were a little off were the two I mentioned - the hat in the one center right (you really need to number them!) and the one on the bottom right which looked a little green to me.

Most reactions

Back