Feedback needed!! :]

darenisdopeee

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey guys i just took a few pictures of my girlfriends sister and i wanted some feeback. Good or bad is fine. Im a beginner so im still learning alot of things.

I just used a reflector that i just recently bought.

Let me know how it looks :D

thank you

1695nw1.jpg

You can check more of my photos and clothing company here
www.neverinwonderland.com

i like the picture a lot....her hair is cute how its illuminated from the back! but i would never put it in a portfolio or anything

How come you wouldnt put it in a portfolio? whats wrong with the hair?

Im just asking so i could understand..

thanks

The highlights of the hair are blown out and have lost detail. It might need to be lightened in the midtones also. Have you done any post processing work to this?

no i havent.

When you say lightened midtones do you mean in photoshop?

Yes.. I'd edit it for an example but it says your pictures are not ok to edit.

go to image- adjustments- levels. and then slide the middle to the left some. then slide the one all the way to the left over to the right some. should do it good.

The picture looks great to me. When it comes to photography or other art it all depends on the viewers perceptions and likes. Also, different photographers have different expectations of how photos are suppose to be so they can sometimes be ignorant to any other type of photography. For example, some people love softer tone photography, whereas others call this a horrible photography job. Some prefer complete clarity whereas others may like an aged black and white look that may not be as clear. It all depends on who the audience is and what their likes and dislikes are.

You will find that some will hate what you have done and some will love it. It all depends on what your goals on when taking the shots...

Most reactions

Back