Feedback photoshop

Blue804

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey i would love to get some feedback on a photo i edited in photoshop. Im just trying to learn more and more about photoshop to get better. The photo is taken with a bad old camera and i just tryed to improve it a bit. How do you think it went? Pretty new with this stuff so please let me know what you think and i appreciate all tips and fixes.
And by the way, would this photo make it in any microstock sites?

AFTER
IMG_0731.jpg
BEFORE
IMG_0731.JPG

besides removing the date stamp, I'd have done that in LR. IMHO, simple processing is not the job of PS.

Last edited:
Ah okey, never tried lightroom before might give it a try then.

Way over-sharpened. Look how much more jagged the edges of the guardrail and road are.

Way over-sharpened. Look how much more jagged the edges of the guardrail and road are.
Yeah was thinking about that but diden't know for sure. Thanks for the tip, i will change that.

Ouch,,.Agree with Scott. This one hurts my eyes. How about something like this...
IMG_0731fix_zps07e0f00f.jpg

Last edited:
Looks awesome, Did you use photoshop?

I have CS2 and Lightroom, but I like Paint Shop Pro. Probably only because I'm more familar with it. I pulled some detail out of the sky, tweaked the foreground brightness and contrast, then hit it with a little fill light to brighten the stones

Thanks for the awesome replys, I got so much more to learn. :)

One photo at a time. My post processing is really inferior to most on here. The important thing is to keep it fun.

Yeah i guess youre right. Fun gets priority 1. :)

Hey i would love to get some feedback on a photo i edited in photoshop. Im just trying to learn more and more about photoshop to get better. The photo is taken with a bad old camera and i just tryed to improve it a bit. How do you think it went? Pretty new with this stuff so please let me know what you think and i appreciate all tips and fixes.

AFTER
View attachment 90794 BEFOREView attachment 90795
It looks oversharpened on my monitor.

fixed2.jpg

AFTER
How about this?

AFTER
How about this try?

View attachment 90864

AFTER
How about this?

AFTER
How about this try?

Looks really good, did you use PS?

Most reactions

Back