$P1160284.jpg
    191 KB · Views: 81
  • $P1160291.jpg
    $P1160291.jpg
    263.2 KB · Views: 71
  • $P1160297.jpg
    $P1160297.jpg
    167.7 KB · Views: 59
Good perspective in #1 and #3. In the #3, you should have included the teddy completely within frame.....
Please continue your good work

Regards :D

#2 I think is best out of the three. Exposure, focus, color is all good. Has a definitive subject.

#1 Id like the focus to be sharp on the teddy and have more of the back ground out of focus to help keep the viewer focused on him.

#3 Isnt bad and I like the idea but keep on eye on your subjects limbs. His feet are out of the frame. Also keep an eye on your horizons. The image is a bit tilted.

Keep shooting though! your doing good.

What equipment are you shooting with?

I like three, but as mentioned, his feet got chopped off!

Is this bear like a traveling gnome? Something you take everywhere and take a photo of? I love when people do that :) I'm also used one of my daughter's teddybears to learn OCF.

#2 I think is best out of the three. Exposure, focus, color is all good. Has a definitive subject.

#1 Id like the focus to be sharp on the teddy and have more of the back ground out of focus to help keep the viewer focused on him.

#3 Isnt bad and I like the idea but keep on eye on your subjects limbs. His feet are out of the frame. Also keep an eye on your horizons. The image is a bit tilted.

and with the equipment, at the time I was using my point and shoot Olympus camera, but just recently brought a Canon EOS 1000D from a friend

I like three, but as mentioned, his feet got chopped off!

Is this bear like a traveling gnome? Something you take everywhere and take a photo of? I love when people do that :) I'm also used one of my daughter's teddybears to learn OCF.

Hahahaha. Well a friend of mine (who is a photographer) gave me a little assignment for offset photos, so I just borrowed my mum's old teddy bear and played around with it :)

You can always check the Exif data.. sometimes it is there:

File type: JPEG
File size: 303.2 KB
Creation date: 1/16/2012 11:07
Last modification: 8/15/2012 07:16
Make: OLYMPUS IMAGING CORP. (OLYMPUS | Global Homepage)
Camera: VG145,VG140,D715

Software: Microsoft Windows Photo Viewer 6.1.7600.16385
Dimension: 963 x 1284 px (1.2 MP, 3:4)
Focal length: 17.8 mm (equiv. 101 mm)
Aperture: F5.4
Exposure time: 1/500"
ISO speed rating: 80/20°
Program: Creative program (biased toward depth of field)
Metering Mode: Center-weighted average
White Balance: Auto
Flash: Flash did not fire, auto mode

I like them.. makes me think "Poor, Lost Teddy... so far from home! Nobody loves him!" Very nice!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back