Feedbacks to amatuers

Which Camera should be appropiate for an Amature Photographer.

• Cannon DSLR E100

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nikon D40x

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Nikon D60 VR

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Panasonic FZ28

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Any thing with a good lense & basic adjustable funtions

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

bapban

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi,
I'm Neo, & I'm a amatuer Photographer. And I make this thread for those who are amatuer like me, & want to improve their work with positive feed back & Comments. The process is simple upload your photographs & link it here, & every body can coment & criticise on those photographs.

Do not forgt to mention these few pointers while posting :

> Camera & lense type of the photograph
> Time place if relevant
> combinaiton of technical adjustments.
> Equipments & other Props been used, If applicable.
> Digital Processing detial, & cahnges made to the original
Photograph.

These informatin will help other to understand better & giving right feed back.

Hope this will be a good help to all of us, & looking forward for your support.:thumbup: Cheers

Thats what this particular forum is for..."The Beginners' Forum & Photo Gallery".
Trying to do what you are asking in one thread is imposssible, you would have new post in between C&C of others and it would get to confusing to fast. Just start a new thread when you want your image/s critiqued.

Nice photo...several technical aspects that could be greatly improved, but the content tells the story well enough as it is.

Thank you for your valuable advice & Comment on the photograph, As i'm an amature photographer so do I am to this forum, there fore I could not get the right idea of how to get a proper feed back of my photographs. How ever as you suggested the other way out, if you could describe me a little more of how & where to post my photographs, to get the best feed backs, that will be of a great help.

How ever you mentioned about some draw backs of technical aspects of that pirticuller photograph, if you could give me some more information on that as well, I would really appreciate your feed back. Thanx once again. & hope to see a promt reply. Neo.

Most reactions

Back