Feeding Frenzy

JohnTrav

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Caught these seagulls attacking a funnel cake over the weekend and decided to share. Let me know what you think of the shot?

Feeding Frenzy
$922827_149122568596320_1917162492_n.jpg

Last edited:
Nice, reminds me of Finding Nemo.

Mine! Mine! Mine!.........

FYI there not pigeons they are seagulls there is a big difference.Pigeons is what you see at the city park being feed by some old man at his feet sitting on the park bench.Seagulls are vulture type usually flying around the beach looking for fish but they will eat almost anything, even the dead carcass of pigeons or road kill.I caught one while fishing for Blue fish and stripped Bass when it snatched my bait on cast out of mid air and got all tangled up in fishing line.I had to reel him in and put heavy duty gloves on to avoid being bitten and untangle it and set it free.

Last edited:
FYI there not pigeons they are seagulls there is a big difference.Pigeons is what you see at the city park being feed by some old man at his feet sitting on the park bench.Seagulls are vulture type usually flying around the beach looking for fish but they will eat almost anything, even the dead carcass of pigeons or road kill.I caught one while fishing for Blue fish and stripped Bass when it snatched my bait on cast out of mid air and got all tangled up in fishing line.I had to reel him in and put heavy duty gloves on to avoid being bitten and untangle it and set it free.

Fixed my post to clarify they are seagulls. Thanks.

Your Welcome! Not a big deal. I was not trying to be a smart arse but pointing out the difference in behavior of pigeons vs seagulls.I like bird picture anyways so I like them as long as there sharp and close enough for viewing there good to me.

Them seagulls move fast so luckily I got this shot of them eating. They seem to attack all food on the ground though

This happened to me one day and the damn seagull bit my hand. It really kind of hurt :( But I got the seagull untangled and set it free...

Yea they hurt pretty good,thats why I got the glove's out.

Them seagulls move fast so luckily I got this shot of them eating. They seem to attack all food on the ground though
The city pigeons in my area you can just about step on them before they move.You can get great macro shots with them. BTW the seagulls Love McDonald's French fries to,My kids one day where throwing fries out the car window while parked and the next I had seagulls all over on my hood and almost flying in the open windows.I thought I was in the movie the birds we where under attack.:er:

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back