Feeling overwhelmed and nervous

Sounds then like you might just need practice or a refresher to get back into shooting film. Is the meter in your camera working? - if it is I don't know that you'd need a handheld meter for your purposes.

I don't see 12 exposure film anymore which I found handy sometimes; I can change film midroll but with older mechanical cameras than yours. Maybe a roll of 24 would be good for the practice at least.

Also fyi.... I'm not a college student (I wish I still was). I am just going to take this course.... graduated longer ago than I care to admit. I've only been on campus for a community course this past spring. So, I actually have no idea if my college has a bulk loader, and I don't know what a bulk loader is. LOL. And this course will cover the dark room as well so I'll be processing everything in lab. It starts fall semester. That app is pretty neat, wonder if its on the android market?

What is a bulk loader... I guess I can google that. :):)
Thanks everyone... I guess now I just have to get out there and use that first roll of film. I'll be "sunny 16-ing" it for now.

Good luck with the teacher. Amazing photographers shoot on film, you see ? :lol::lmao:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back