Female borders

linus78

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
$SAM_3613.jpg

Unmistakingly the Taj Mahal in Agra, probably one of the most photographed objects in the world.
I tried, to spice it up a little bit with this woman just happen to walk in front of my camera.

...this woman just happen to walk in front of my camera.

Serendipity!

Very lovely photo which retains an element of mystery and surprise even though, as you say, this is one of the most photographed subjects in the world.

Kudos to you ! I don't think it was such a lucky shot if you waited for this opportunity to get just single silhouette in the frame. That makes this photo.

thanks so much for those nice comments and likes.

To get this pictures, it was one of those lucky moments. When I setup myself, there were all kind of people walking in front of me. The usual crowd of Japanese, Chinese, American, European tourist as myself trying to get the same picture as me. And suddenly they were all moving to different sides coincidentaly at the same time. Only this one woman was still there. And I thought "when she is also gone, I have the perfect picture", then I realized that it would be much more perfect with her. :) lucky me

Really nice shot, congrats

Most reactions

Back