Female College Undergrad Looking for Photography Friends & Inspiration

comehate

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello, my name is Melissa and I have been searching for a forum where photographers can meet and expand their network. Photography isn't my main focus in life, I'm about to graduate next year with a B.A. in Psychology, very excited to join the working group of Americans out there. I do love photography (hence the registration to this type of forum) and am looking for inspiration with a solid foundation in photography techniques. Nice to meet you all!

:heart:M

So if you are a Psych major.. why do you choose an ID with such negative connotations? "ComeHate"?

So if you are a Psych major.. why do you choose an ID with such negative connotations? "ComeHate"?

I've had this screen name since I was younger and am sticking to it because of the ease to remember my login. Because this screen name has been encoded into my long-term memory I have established a wonderfully easy login (which I don't have to explain). A negative connotation doesn't necessarily mean much, it's only a societal label and how they go about the explanation of that.

I've had this screen name since I was younger and am sticking to it because of the ease to remember my login. Because this screen name has been encoded into my long-term memory I have established a wonderfully easy login (which I don't have to explain). A negative connotation doesn't necessarily mean much, it's only a societal label and how they go about the explanation of that.

You are a Psych major? And you don't think negative connotations mean much? Especially on a forum where first impressions are based on your Avatar pic (naked chick) and and invitation to "comehate"? Interesting! Well, good luck here... :er:

You are a Psych major? And you don't think negative connotations mean much? Especially on a forum where first impressions are based on your Avatar pic (naked chick) and and invitation to "comehate"? Interesting! Well, good luck here... :er:

Before Psyc I was learning Sociology and in terms of looking through that I don't like labels being placed upon me (or anyone else) through society. Of course negative connotations means a lot, like I said, they are the link to labels. Just because I don't agree with labels and try to become unbiased with people I meet doesn't mean others will think the same. As far as my avatar goes I do have clothes on, your unconscious inferences in inferring you to believe I'm naked. Without your mind being aware of it you are doing some guesswork that seems to be the natural state of things. I think I'll do find in this forum, thanks.

LA is a great place for photography, you could make money just taking shots of famous people. Vegas, Mexico, the beach, snow are all so close. I would love to live in LA if all the fake people were removed, but then it wouldn't be LA.

Welcome to TPF. Seems like you're already being challenged here. Hope you can make the grade.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back